Does creating content always get pushed to the bottom of your to-do list?
You probably know that creating content will build trust with your readers, amplify your brand message and convert views into dollars. The problem? It’s too big of a monster to tame consistently!
Between coming up with topics, choosing a platform, promoting on the right channels, correctly implementing SEO, editing, link checking and making sure it resonates with your market, it’s hard to know where to start.
If producing content (blog posts, videos, social media, etc.) for your biz is a struggle, come to my live, hands-on Content Creation Workshop where you’ll walk away with a 3-6 month content calendar, a bank of topics and ideas, a finished blog post with social media copy and much more.
In addition to taking home fresh, original content, attendees will…
- Connect the dots between compelling content and engaging social media
- Get content formats (like recipes for blogs) for any market and audience
- Brainstorm over a dozen unique topics to create content for your business
- Get ahead of the game with a content creation plan for the next 3-6 months
- Learn how to create content when all you have is 20 minutes
Attendees will also receive the following bonuses:
- The Ultimate Guide To Guest Posting
- SEO basics one-sheet
- Images and visuals resources that you don’t have to pay for
- Content Calendar template
- Content format templates
What you get from creating awesome content:
- generate more leads
- grow your social media following
- get noticed by other influencers
- gain email subscribers
- amp up your engagement
- increase traffic
- convert business
- become a thought leader
- boost your brand awareness
Where: WeWork City Hall
When: Tuesday, May 23rd OR Monday, June 5th from 9am to 3pm
Admission: $150 per person
There are only eight spots per day!
Questions? Email Talia directly at email@example.com.
Who’s behind the Content Creation Workshop?
Talia Koren is a prolific content creator who lives and breathes social media, writing for the internet and content marketing. Aside from writing everything from LinkedIn profiles to blog posts to drip campaigns, Talia runs a food blog called Workweek Lunch. As someone who consumes as much content as she creates (a lot), Talia wants to help business owners get the most out of their brand message and expand their reach through content marketing. Talia is a former writer for Elite Daily’s health, news and lifestyle section, and produced over 500 articles in less than a year for the platform.