Hey! I’m Talia.
Here’s a snapshot:
What you need to know:
- I’m from New York, but this October I’m moving to Frisco, Colorado to continue my solopreneur journey and possibly pick up part-time snowboard instructing.
- Work with me: Right now, you can hire me to write email copy for your product launch, create a content calendar and strategy, give your LinkedIn profile a makeover and help you grow your Instagram following organically.
- I also run a successful food blog called Workweek Lunch where I teach working professionals how to meal prep and cook healthy meals for the work week.
- I used to work in the entertainment industry on track to becoming a talent agent, then became a recruiter and staff writer at Elite Daily where I penned almost 500 articles in under a year.
- My obsessions include peanut M&Ms, Shake Shack, bullet points, snowboarding, road trips, personal development, researching credit cards, reaching out to people who write awesome stuff and planning awesome vacations.
Hit me up: taliasarakoren[at]gmail[dot]com
Companies I’ve worked with:
Million Dollar Women – resource for women looking to scale their businesses to $1M in revenues and beyond (email marketing)
Flyby – supplement for making hangovers less painful (outreach consulting)
Rao’s Specialty Foods – delicious, authentic pasta sauce (content development)
messageLOUD – an app that is the solution for texting and driving (PR outreach)
Fit Couple Cooks – the #1 meal prep channel on YouTube (email marketing)
Prescribd – skincare products (copywriting)
Meredith Consulting LLC – HR consulting (copywriting)
JustReachOut – platform that helps people do PR for themselves the right way (customer service)
Sweet Loren’s – all natural place and bake cookie dough (social media and content strategy consulting)
LeadWise – resource for business leaders who want to change how work works (blogging)
Colette Malouf – luxury hair accessories and jewelry (copywriting)
CardCon at FinCon – event for credit card journalists (social media)
District Capital Management – Financial planning firm (blogging)
Wealth Enhancers – financial advice for GenY (copywriting)
Command+Z Content – editorial and content services agency (editing)
Kleinert Ventures – Business development consulting (outreach)