I’m Talia. Here’s a snapshot:
What you need to know:
- I live in Queens, NY and I’m the founder of Workweek Lunch where I help people all over the world master meal prepping to save time, cut down on food costs and eat healthy.
- In 2018, I launched the WWL Meal Prep Program, a digital meal plan subscription that has grown to well over 2,000 members within a year.
- I used to help entrepreneurs and businesses grow organically on Instagram but closed my consulting service to focus full time on WWL. My experience comes from growing my Instagram following organically to 200k in 2 years.
- I spent most of 2018 living in Silverthorne, Colorado (my dream location) so I could snowboard as much as possible. It was a BLAST and you can read about what it was like to pick up my life in NYC and move to a small town in Colorado.
- My obsessions include cooking, peanut M&Ms, Shake Shack, bullet points, snowboarding, road trips, puzzles, Instagram and planning awesome vacations.
Hit me up: taliasarakoren[at]gmail[dot]com
Some of the companies I’ve worked with on Instagram:
Pia Silva / Badass Your Brand – branding coach and entrepreneur
Strenghlete – Fitness, nutrition, and health coaching
Xtend Barre Brooklyn – local pilates and barre studio
Angel Shave Club – first shaving kit for women
Gillian Conroy Jewelry – custom rings and jewels
Do You Even Hustle – podcast for entrepreneurs
Masala Body – weight loss and cooking blog for women
John DeMato Photo – NYC-based portrait photographer for thought leaders
1 Second Every Day – video app where you can stitch 1-second videos together
NextVacay – a service that sends you personalized travel deals
CollegeNutritionist – Rachel Paul is an RD based in NYC with specialized services for college and grad students
Beauty Fix Med Spa – plastic surgeon based in NYC
FitCoupleCooks – YouTubers with 400k+ subscribers that teach meal prep
PPM Apartments – Chicago property management firm
MilknHoney Nutrition – Houston-based Dietician
Liberty Humane Society – Non-profit animal shelter in NJ
Hitha Palepu – author, entrepreneur, blogger and packing expert
Katie Morford – cookbook author and Dietitian
Etee – sustainable and eco-friendly alternative to plastic food wrap
The Ambition Plan -Millennial women’s career resource based in the UK
Julia Pimsleur – author, entrepreneur
Clover & Crow – boutique graphic design agency based in Canada
Peter Nguyen, The Essential Man – men’s stylist and blogger
Nicole Russo, Let’s Get You – NYC-based stylist
Monique Bushee – Personal trainer based in Michigan
Emily Roscoe – founder of Share The Soul, photographer
Ramit Sethi – founder of I Will Teach You To Be Rich and GrowthLab
Gugu Guru – site for expecting and new moms
Carets Shoes – men’s dress shoes
Ursino Interiors – NY-based interior designer
Jasmin Shannon – lifestyle blogger and influencer
Liberty Humane Society – non-profit
Veggies And Virtue – Pediatric Dietician
I’ve also held several Instagram workshops at WeWork in NYC and in Denver as well as local co-working spaces in Summit County, Colorado.
3 thoughts on “Hey there!”
I can really use your help…..
I believe your services will increase my Buisness
I have a random question I was just reading your article about being stuck at a certain number and it not being the algorithms fault but what are your thoughts on constantly getting notifications of new followers and on your profile the followers number not changing at all what’s that about!!??