Hey! I’m Talia.
Here’s a snapshot:
- I’m a New York native, but this October I’m moving to Frisco, Colorado to continue full-time freelancing and hopefully pick up part-time snowboard instructing.
- What I’m doing with my life: Right now, you can hire me to write email copy for your product launch, create a content calendar and strategy, give your LinkedIn profile a makeover and help you with outreach and your influencer marketing campaign.
- I have a working knowledge of content development, copywriting, outreach, marketing, online business and blogging.
- I used to work in the entertainment industry on track to becoming a talent agent, then became a recruiter and staff writer at Elite Daily.
- For those that care, I studied film production, creative writing and screenwriting at Ithaca College and graduated in 2014 with a less-than-brag-worthy GPA.
- My obsessions include peanut M&Ms, Shake Shack, bullet points, snowboarding, road trips, personal development, researching credit cards, reaching out to people who write awesome stuff and planning awesome vacations.
Already know what you want to talk to me about?
Drop me a line: taliasarakoren[at]gmail[dot]com
Companies I’ve worked with: