I’m Talia. Here’s a snapshot:
What you need to know:
- I live in Queens, NY and I’m the founder of Workweek Lunch where I help people all over the world master meal prepping to save time, cut down on food costs and eat healthy.
- In June 2018, I launched the WWL Meal Prep Program, a digital meal plan subscription that has grown to well over 1,000 members as of December 2018.
- On the side, I still help entrepreneurs and businesses grow organically on Instagram. My experience comes from growing my Instagram following organically to 200k in 2 years. If you’re interested in having an Instagram consultation with me, check out my services.
- I spent most of 2018 living in Silverthorne, Colorado (my dream location) so I could snowboard as much as possible. It was a BLAST and you can read about what it was like to pick up my life in NYC and move to a small town in Colorado.
- My obsessions include cooking, peanut M&Ms, Shake Shack, bullet points, snowboarding, road trips, puzzles, Instagram and planning awesome vacations.
Hit me up: taliasarakoren[at]gmail[dot]com
Some of the companies I’ve worked with on Instagram:
Pia Silva / Badass Your Brand – branding coach and entrepreneur
Strenghlete – Fitness, nutrition, and health coaching
Xtend Barre Brooklyn – local pilates and barre studio
Angel Shave Club – first shaving kit for women
Gillian Conroy Jewelry – custom rings and jewels
Do You Even Hustle – podcast for entrepreneurs
Masala Body – weight loss and cooking blog for women
John DeMato Photo – NYC-based portrait photographer for thought leaders
1 Second Every Day – video app where you can stitch 1-second videos together
NextVacay – a service that sends you personalized travel deals
CollegeNutritionist – Rachel Paul is an RD based in NYC with specialized services for college and grad students
Beauty Fix Med Spa – plastic surgeon based in NYC
FitCoupleCooks – YouTubers with 400k+ subscribers that teach meal prep
PPM Apartments – Chicago property management firm
MilknHoney Nutrition – Houston-based Dietician
Liberty Humane Society – Non-profit animal shelter in NJ
Hitha Palepu – author, entrepreneur, blogger and packing expert
Katie Morford – cookbook author and Dietitian
Etee – sustainable and eco-friendly alternative to plastic food wrap
The Ambition Plan -Millennial women’s career resource based in the UK
Julia Pimsleur – author, entrepreneur
Clover & Crow – boutique graphic design agency based in Canada
Peter Nguyen, The Essential Man – men’s stylist and blogger
Nicole Russo, Let’s Get You – NYC-based stylist
Monique Bushee – Personal trainer based in Michigan
Emily Roscoe – founder of Share The Soul, photographer
Ramit Sethi – founder of I Will Teach You To Be Rich and GrowthLab
Gugu Guru – site for expecting and new moms
Carets Shoes – men’s dress shoes
Ursino Interiors – NY-based interior designer
Jasmin Shannon – lifestyle blogger and influencer
Liberty Humane Society – non-profit
Veggies And Virtue – Pediatric Dietician
I’ve also held several Instagram workshops at WeWork in NYC and in Denver as well as local co-working spaces in Summit County, Colorado.